Sunday

Logic Leaves Liberals


The bible clearly states that you can not be evil if you are a Christian. The term 'evil' is reserved for those that are not Christian (i.e. The Jews, Muslims and about a billion Chinese People).

So therefore neither I nor George W. Bush can be evil.

This is just another example of the fallacious reasoning of liberals.

Here's another thing:

Liberals are stupid, Stalin-loving, monkey kissing, idiots and they are all hung like fungus gnats -
but TRY to explain that to a liberal and they just get hostile. Go on, try to explain that to them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dann said...

Hi Carol Lynn.

I'm Australian and I fear our government isn't right-wing enough. What can I do to make my tiny, insignificant country more conservative?

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time someone told the truth about Lie-berals! I don't know any other country in the world that'd let 'em criticize the government and get away with it. They hate freedom and anything good, especially if it's got puppy dogs in it.

Keep on fightin', Carol Lynn!

God is Love!

6:09 PM  
Blogger steco said...

I've been politcally born again.
Carol Lynn Price for President!
Oh wait ... I backslide for a second..
Carol Lynn Price for First Lady!

12:41 AM  
Blogger xenmate said...

Hi Carol. I love you Carol. Bye Carol.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hitler was Christian. What are your thoughts on him?

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home